Non-Polluting Guaranteed System,Non-Bleed Series
About the Non-Polliting Guaranteed System
Our company's Paintable Series and Non-Bleed products are famous for quality, quantity, and colour varieties.
They are what earned us our reputation. To insure our customers and clients, we introduces the non pollution Guarantee.
Our company guarantees only paints and specific coatings that we have tested.
Bleeding is when plasticizers in the sealants bleeds through the paints or coatings and creates a sticky surface(as shown in the right picture).
Non-Bleed Sealant Products
- Paintable Series
- Designed with the assumption that paints or coatings will be applied, so make sure to apply some.
- Non-Bleed Type
- Designed with the assumption that paints or coatings will be applied, but will still function if exposed. Because the colour variety is so vast, it is recommended to choose this series with a colour in mind.
- Paintedable Series
- Paintable Modified, Paintable Asi NB, Paintable Urethane, Paintable Acrylic
※About the special coatings, please contact us.
- Non-Bleed Type Sealants
- NB-LM, LM-1 NB, M-2 NB, U-2NB
The Steps of Orders
Please be sure to register the following two parts with us.
- ①Registration of Sealants and Specified Coatings
- Only 「Specified Coatings」 that we test and access are under warrantee.We will present more details on 「Specified Coatings」upon registration.
- ②Property Information Registration
- Records of construction dates, subjects, sites, prime contractors and other contractors.
If the application info is not completed or false, and also when it does not meet the requirements, there might be rejections to the registration. Please store the registration form really carefully.
- STEP1Contact Us
- STEP2Get A Brief Introduction From Us
- STEP3Receive An Application Of Products And Items
- STEP4Sign It
- STEP5Send It Back to Us
- STEP6After Checking The Content And Deliver History, We Will Send Out The Confirmation Document
- STEP7Receive The Document
- STEP8Keep It With Us Together
About The Cracks On Sealants(Our Opinion)
Bleeding contamination and adhesion of paints/coatings are not quite tightly related. Bleeding contamination is caused by incompatibility of raw materials. Cracking is caused by a difference in followability between sealant and paint/coatings. We believe that with bleeding is very avoidable; cracking, however, is more difficult to avoid.
For more information on the Paintable Series, refer to the Product Support.